Today I am thinking about my week so far. I am so thankful to God for how our week is going so far. I have accomplished a couple of my goals on my list and am working on the ones that are daily. I have been more positive in my family interactions as well as in my relationships outside the home. I can only attribute it to God as I stay in His Word, the Bible, and in communication through prayer. I am also reading No More Perfect Moms by Jill Savage this month. Her book is also helping me to make changes and embrace the imperfects of life, move past them and accentuate the positive in the midst of the negative.

  My 15 year old daughter started ::sigh:: Driver's Ed on Monday and takes the test to get her permit on ::bracing myself:: Friday this week. She is excited! Dad and Mom, well, let's just say we haven't decided if she 'practice' in the 15 passenger family van or the F-150 extended cab, 4x4 truck! 

 My 10 year old daughter started playing trumpet this school year. She was very excited to be chosen as one of the fourth graders to go to Solo and Ensemble competition this year. My 13 year old daughter plays flute (3rd year) and is going as well.

 My 7 year old daughter, my 6 year old daughter and my 4 year old son were very happy on Monday evening when I took some time to look up on YouTube how to make paper airplanes (my 7 year old's science homework this week). They all had to have one-or two- airplanes to fly and I learned a new skill! It was also heart warming to watch them enjoy what we worked on together and we made memories to boot!

 Do you have any proud parent moments to share? I would love to hear about them! 
        
  Thanks for stopping by! Love ya,
                                                   Susan    
0 Responses