Kroger has some new eCoupons they are trying out nationally. Here are the ones I loaded to my card to use:
 * FREE Marie Callendar's Dinner or Pot Pie WYB 5 Marie Callendar's Dinners, Entrees or Pot Pies ( I bought 3 entrees and 3 pot pies total. I used a $1/2 entrees coupon and a $1/2 pot pies coupon that I received in a mailer and it took $1.98 off for one of the pot pies. I got the six items for $8.56)
*FREE Chef Boyardee Can Pasta or Microwavable cup WYB 5 Can Pasta or Microwaveable cup (These were on sale $5/5. I bought 14 of the Big variety; used 6-50 cents off 2 which doubled taking off $6+ $1 off for the free can; I paid 50 cents each or $7 for the 14 cans)
*FREE Kroger fruit snacks WYB 4 Hunt's Snack Packs ( I bought 5 and used a $1/4 coupon and a get one free coupon WYB 4 cans Chef Boyardee; I paid $3 for the 5)
*FREE Hunt's 24oz Ketchup WYB 1 Banquet Boneless Chicken Bag ( I bought 4 of these @ $3.99 and used 4-50 cents off coupons and got one free ketchup)
*FREE Kroger 8ct Sandwhich buns WYB 3 Hunt's Manwhich ( I bought 3 and used a $1 off 3 coupon-paid $2 for the 3 and got the free buns)
*Save Up to $1.50 on 1 dozen Kroger Eggs WYB any combo of 2 Fleischmann's or Parkay ( I bought 1 Fleischmann's @ $1 and used $1 off coupon and 2 Parkay sticks @ $1 each and used $1 off coupon; I paid $1 for the 3 items and got FREE eggs)
* FREE Kroger Frozen Vegetables WYB 2 Banquet Family Size Entrees ( I bought 4 @ $2.28 each and used 2/$1 off 2 coupons; paid $1.78 each and got 1 bag free frozen veggies)

I also bought some other sale items:
8 Banquet Sausage links @ 88 cents each
2 24ct Eggo waffles @ $3.99 each(used  $1 off 2 coupon)
16 Banquet Entrees (single serve) @ 88 cents each (used $1 off 4 coupon)
1 bag frozen Kroger french cut green beans @$1
2 Kraft cheese @ $2.49 each (cheaper than Kroger brand)
and a lot of other items. All said in done I spent $106 and saved $92. 

0 Responses