Here are the coupons I found in my mailbox yesterday:

One $0.75 off New Skittles Bottle and one $0.75 off New Life Savers Mints Bottle (I have no idea where these came from.)

From Vocalpoint: 1 FREE pint International Delights Breve Coffee Creamer up to $3.00 and multiple $0.55 off Breve Coffee Creamer (Our Kroger has these priced @ $2.29)



 After dinner, baths, and dog and rabbit were fed, I went (alone!) to Kroger to get my FREE coffee creamer as I was out (great timing on the coupon!). I also checked the dental hygiene shelves for the toothbrush and toothpaste deal.

Here is the breakdown of my transaction:

1 Breve Coffee Creamer, $2.29
   (used Free Coupon)
2 Reach Toothbrushes, $1.00 each
   (used 2/$1 off coupons)
4 Crest Kids Toothpaste, $1.00 each
   (used 4/$1 off coupons)
Total before Kroger Plus savings and coupons: $20.20 (with tax)
Total after savings and coupons: $0.47!!!!
Total Savings: $19.73--99% savings!!!
0 Responses