Just a quick break down of my Kroger trip today:

Daytona 500 Deal:
21 Banquet frozen entrees
10 Banquet frozen sausage links
10 Grand's Biscuits
10 Campell's Chunky Soups
5 Chef Boyardee
4 Banquet Chicken Nuggets
1 Orville 3 pack popcorn
8 Crunch 'n Munch

Not Daytona but still on sale w/coupon:

4 Rotel
3 Starkist tuna salad pouches
8 Hunt's snack packs
1 24oz Propel (free after coupon:)
1 16 oz Egg Beaters ($0.19 after free up to $2.70 coupon)
8 Voskos Greek Yogurt
2 Kroger Large Eggs (used $1 on eggs peelie from previous trip)
1/10 oz Kroger brand tortilla chips
3 Del Monte Fruit Naturals
3 Zataran's rice mixes
1 Kroger sandwich cheese slices
4 Sargento shredded cheese
1 tub Country Crock butter
1 Land O'Lakes butter quarters
2 Hunt's Pasta Sauce
4 Rozini Smart Taste pasta
2 Texas Toast croutons
3 Hunts Ketchup
1 Butterball turkey bacon
2 loaves Roman Meal bread
1 pack sliced apples on manager's special
All in all my total before Kroger plus savings, eCoupons, and coupons was well over $250-after all my savings I paid approx. (because the cashier ripped part of my receipt off, I am missing the exact change amount) $115 and got back $33 worth of catalinas good on future purchases (like paying $82 for everything!!!) which cannot be combined but I am very willing to break my next trip down into multiple purchases to maximize my savings.
1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    I just want to add that I what I bought last night and today is being added to what we have already stocked up on. We do not survive on junk, etc. ;-) We stocked on basics at Aldi when we got our taxes back this year and now I can just add to with weekly stock up trips on the things we are low on, etc.