Yesterday I received my first Purex Insiders Shipment. I received a 4 load sample of the NEW Purex Crystals Fabric Softener and a coupon for a free full size bottle. I started trying it out and I must say I like it! The smell is wonderful! It works great on the clothes. On towels, it doesn't leave that "oily" coating on the fibers which enables your towels to absorb water better than if you used a fabric softener that did leave that "oily" coating. By the way-I will be having a drawing for a FREE FULL SIZE bottle of Purex Complete Crystals in the very near future-there will be 3 winners-so leave me a comment below if you want to be entered to win one!! Comment must be left TODAY March 1, 2011.
10 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    i would love to try this out bobbie


  2. michelle Says:

    i would love to have this. With my income being the only one at this time fabric softner is a luxury. Even though I am a coupon hog on this shoe string budget trying to feed 4. This would be a delight in my world right now. Good luck to ME!


  3. Unknown Says:

    this softern is good!! great stuff!! teri


  4. Misty Says:

    Woohoo!!! It's a lottery for free stuff!!!! I want to WIN! :) Good Luck to Me More...LOL. Love your site and love your blog:) Such good tips on saving money and we all know how much we have got to save!


  5. Rebecca in Texas Says:

    I saw this is Walmart the other day for the first time but I will not pay full price for things like this. I would love to try it but not for almost $5.00 a bottle.


  6. Unknown Says:

    I would love to try this out


  7. Shannon in GA Says:

    I would like to try it please :) !


  8. Kimberly In Texas Says:

    I would like to try new Purex things! I only use Purex for my detergent and love it! I would love to try the new crystals!


  9. Unknown Says:

    If you don't know me personally, please check back tomorrow evening and I will post the winners and how to claim your prize!


  10. Anonymous Says:

    I would love to try this, thank for the give away!!!
    Kim
    imkat98@yahoo.com