I had to go out to run a quick errand this morning so I ran into a couple of stores to see if they had the items available I am wanting to get this week.

I went into Walmart to check to see if they had the Nivea for Men and there was none. Then I went to Kroger and bought 1 pack Pamper Soft Care baby wipes, 2 Reach toothbrushes, and 1 pack Reese's PB Eggs on clearance. Last, I ran into Walgreens to see if they had any Tylenol Precise and of course they didn't so I will have to back late Friday to see if they get in on the truck.

Here is the breakdown of Kroger transaction:

1 Pampers Soft Care Wipes, 72 ct; $2.49
   used $0.50 off coupon which doubled to $1.00 
2 Reach toothbrushes (still on sale!) $1.00 each
   used $2.50/2 coupon-and got the $0.50 overage!
1 pack Reese's PB Eggs, 6 ct; $1.20
  marked down from $3.89

Total Savings: $8.73 Total spent: $2.58 And I got a $2/2 Reach total care toothbrushes catalina!
2 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    susan its best to go to walgreens b4 church on sunday they open up at 8 am on new ads ~~it a shame with the warehouse right here in town they run out of items on sale


  2. Unknown Says:

    I went in for the tylenol precise-not on sale-regular price-just highly advertised online about the store and manufacturer coupon deal ;-) I rarely have time to stop anywhere before church on Sunday's...