Today I had to run to CVS to get a prescription. While there, I had other shopping to do for some deals. I got a $5 off your next purchase coupon when I scanned my card for my prescription.

I had two more transactions that went like this:

Transaction #1:
2 V8 Splash $6 (had a $1 off 2 coupon for these plus got $1 ECB back making these 2/$4)
3 Special K Fruit & Yogurt cereal $10 (had a $1 off 2 coupon plus got $5 ECB back making these 3/$4)
2- 2 & 3/4 oz bags of Sun Chips $1.98 (got $1 ECB back making these $.98 for both)
I also used a $2 ECB along  with the other coupons.
In short, my total OOP (out of pocket) was $14.02 and I got back a total of $7 in ECBs.

Transaction #2:
2 Gillette Fusion PowerGlide Razors $9.97 each (used two $4/1 coupons)
2 Tampax Pearl 18ct $2.97 each (used two $2/1 coupons)
Used the $7 in ECBs from Transtaction #1 and the $5 ECB from my prescription
My total OOP for this transaction was $4.46!
AND I got $5 ECB back-almost like getting these items free!

I am really looking forward to the deal on Huggies coming up the week of the 20th. CVS will have the Huggies Big Boxes for $19.99 with a $10 ECB back when you purchase. You can go here to grab a $3 off one coupon . If you scan your card at the price scanner, you might be able to score a CVS store coupon for $3 off one Huggies Big Box. They will be $13.99 OOP ($16.99 if you only have one coupon) + tax and you will get $10 ECB good for our next purchase! Either way, this is a great deal!
1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    hey susan i am following you now great blog come follow me~~