I am a Christian, SAHM of six. I am a Pampered Chef consultant as well. My website is www.pamperedchef.biz/susanburk . I like to read~mostly Beverly Lewis's Amish based books and cookbooks as well. I love Taste of Home, Fix It And Forget It, and Amish cookbooks. I read cookbooks just to get ideas-afterall, a recipe is only a suggestion! I also follow a lot of other blogs. Most of those are couponing related of course! I love www.moneysavingmom.com and follow a few of the ones she has one her site as well. I also will dabble in different things like sewing, cross-stitch, crochet, and other crafts when I have a spare minute or two.
I also homeschool all of our children. I love seeing my children grow up before my eyes. Each milestone they reach only comes once. I couldn't imagine missing out on being there for almost every "first" milestone. We haven't always homeschooled and now that we have been for a number of years now, I know what I missed with my older two children. It isn't always easy or fun, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.
I hope to be able to update this blog daily throughout the week. Life is busy and sometimes things happen to get in the way of things on my To Do List. I just pick up the next day where I left off. I hope all who read this blog will enjoy it....
Until next time,
     Susan
0 Responses